Pangya-FR.com - Forum

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté francophone de Pangya !

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

La version européenne est définitivement terminée. Nous vous invitons à lire ce topic pour plus d'explications. Idem pour la version américaine, nous vous invitons à lire ce topic pour plus d'explications. Afin de limiter les "spams", les nouveaux membres Pangya-FR sont priés de se présenter ici.

#1 17-01-2019 03:03:36

elaine95
Membre

the San Diego Union Tribune

NEW YORK (AP) — For Jacob deGrom and the New York Mets Bryan Holaday Jersey , there’s still one prize left in play.No, not a playoff spot. Those plans were wiped out long ago during a disappointing season.Rather, the NL Cy Young Award for their ace.DeGrom kept pumping up his resume, striking out 12 while the Mets backed him in a big way, hitting five home runs to beat Luis Severino and the New York Yankees 8-5 Monday night.“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t think about it,” deGrom said.A victim of poor run support most of the season, deGrom (7-7) threw 6 2/3 innings and left with a major league-best 1.81 ERA. He allowed two earned runs and exited with a 7-3 lead.The importance of wins and losses has been diminished over the years in the Cy Young race, with voters often focusing on more advanced numbers. Even so, it felt good for deGrom to at least reach the .500 mark.“I really haven’t paid that much attention to my record,” he said. “I obviously know what it is.”DeGrom fanned Austin Romine with his 113th and final pitch, and drew loud cheers from the many Mets fans in attendance.“It was nice walking off the field and hearing that,” he said.DeGrom has gone 21 consecutive starts allowing no more than three runs — Dwight Gooden’s 24-game string in 1985 is the team record.“That’s tremendous. It takes that to get to the level he’s at, which I feel is he’s the best pitcher in the league,” Mets manager Mickey Callaway said. “He doesn’t beat himself. He goes out there and attacks. He’s always on the attack. If he’s going to get beat, they’re going to beat him. And they haven’t beat him yet.”DeGrom posted his first win in three career starts in the Bronx, and improved to 2-4 overall against the Yankees.Amed Rosario led off this Subway Series matchup with a drive into the right-field seats and Jose Bautista, Todd Frazier, Brandon Nimmo and Michael Conforto later connected. The club’s best power show since June 2017 sent chants of “Let’s go, Mets!” bouncing all around Yankee Stadium.The Mets have scored eight runs in each of deGrom’s last two starts Brad Ziegler Jersey , a welcomed change.“The whole year, he’s been an angel for what we’ve put him through,” Frazier said.Severino (15-6) was gone a lot earlier. Rather than break a tie with Washington ace Max Scherzer for the most wins in the majors, he stayed stuck in a rut that began before he pitched in the All-Star Game.“Even though we saw some good velocity numbers, just getting that crispness back where from the side you really notice that slide, the shape on that slider, where that fastball kind of has that ride, that pop at the end. Didn’t seem like it really had that tonight necessarily,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said.Severino was tagged for seven hits, including homers by Rosario and Bautista, and four runs in four innings. The right-hander often seemed out of sorts, stepping behind the mound, taking off his hat and wiping away sweat on a humid evening.This marked the seventh straight start in which Severino has permitted at least three earned runs — he’s allowed a home run in each of them, a total of 11 during that span.“Things are not going my way right now, but I will work and try to fix it,” he said.“I think I keep doing the same mistakes over and over,” Severino added. “I’m missing with my fastball and I need to be more in control.”Miguel Andujar hit a two-run homer in the Yankees eighth off Seth Lugo. Robert Gsellman worked the ninth for his seventh save.The city rivals split their six games this year. This was a makeup from a rainout July 22.Rosario hit his first career leadoff homer and Bautista had a two-run drive in the fourth. Frazier greeted A.J. Cole with a home run in the sixth, and Nimmo and Conforto hit back-to-back drives in the seventh that made it 7-3.BUNT OR PUTT?Teeing off its trophy tour, the Ryder Cup stopped by the ballpark http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authenti … rew-jersey , and U.S. captain Jim Furyk was its guardian. Players took photos with him and the shiny gold prize before the game. Boone gave Furyk a customized Yankees jersey and got an official U.S. golf bag in return. Then, with the trophy just a yard away, Furyk threw out the first pitch — the former high school catcher and longtime Pirates fan fired a firm fastball.“To me, it’s the greatest event in all of golf, so it’s an iconic trophy,” Furyk said. “It debuted in 1927. … It’s also a rare chance for fans to get up and close and near the Ryder Cup.”The 11-city, 9,000-mile trophy tour will wind up Sept. 16 at Heinz Field for the NFL game between Kansas City and Pittsburgh. The 42nd Ryder Cup takes place Sept. 28-30 at Le Golf National near Paris.TRAINER’S ROOMMets: David Wright went 0 for 1, striking out once and walking once, and played five innings at 3B in his second rehab game with Class A St. Lucie.Yankees: C Gary Sanchez (groin) arrived from the team complex in Tampa, Florida, and did catching and hitting drills. Boone said the late August/early September projection for Sanchez’s return was “a fair timeline.”UP NEXTMets: LHP Jason Vargas (2-8, 8.75 ERA) starts in Baltimore against RHP Andrew Cashner (3-10, 4.83). Vargas’ last start was cut short by rain — he gave up three runs and got just one out vs. Cincinnati.Yankees: LHP J.A. Happ, who has won both his starts since being acquired from Toronto, pitches at home vs. Tampa Bay. TEMPE, Ariz. — Arizona went impotent on an important trip that came to a dreadful end Sunday, when Dodgers outfielder Matt Kemp beat the Diamondbacks’ for the second straight game to flip the NL West standings.The Dodgers overtook the Diamondbacks for first place in the division by winning the final three games of a four-game series, capping Arizona’s punchless 2-5 trip Brian Dozier Jersey , and Colorado moved into second place by one-half game.The Diamondbacks scored only 12 runs in the seven games and had a 20-inning scoreless drought in San Francisco. They hit five homers against the Dodgers but otherwise had trouble stringing hits together as they enter a two-game series against San Diego that begins Monday at Chase Field.Article continues below ...Arizona right-hander Zack Godley (14-7) is to oppose right-hander Bryan Mitchell (0-3) in the first game of the series.“It ebbs and flows at different times,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said of the offensive skid.“There are things that I would see improve. Everybody has the same discussion, and that’s hitting with men in scoring position and just being patient. There are times we don’t stay patient and remember the pressure is on the pitcher at all times. He has to execute and we are waiting for him to execute.“Some pitches are thrown to be hit and some pitches are not, and we have to remember that.”The Diamondbacks are ninth in the NL in runs scored after finishing in the top five in each of the previous seven seasons.Kemp hit a three-run homer off Archie Bradley in the eighth inning for a 3-2 victory Saturday, and he doubled in two runs on Bradley’s first pitch in the ninth inning for a 3-2 walkoff victory Sunday.“I’m a little upset right now,” Bradley told reporters, adding, “to our fans, don’t panic. It’s only one loss.”Arizona has scored more than three runs once in its last 10 games, failing to back its stellar starting pitching, and it may not get any easier.Following the San Diego series, the D-backs are to play 20 straight games against teams that are over .500 and seem certain to stay that way. They finish this homestand with a four-game series against Atlanta before seven-game road trip to Colorado and Houston.Daniel Descalso’s homer in the top of the ninth Sunday gave Arizona a 2-1 lead.“This loss stings a bit because we clawed our way back and took the lead,” Descalso told reporters. “There have been a lot of low-scoring games and that’s the way it is when it’s high stress and you’re in a pennant race. You’re not going to blow out too many teams.”San Diego won four of six games on its homestand last week, sweeping two games from Seattle and winning the first two games of a four-game set against Colorado over the weekend.Outfielder Hunter Renfroe hit two homers Saturday and has four homers and 10 RBIs in his last seven games while riding a career-high 10-game hitting streak. He has 19 homers, one behind Christian Villanueva for the team lead, despite spending six weeks in the minors earlier in the season.“In high school, college, the minor leagues you’re the dude,” Renfroe told the San Diego Union Tribune.“You’re hitting fourth http://www.twinsfanproshop.com/authenti … eau-jersey , you’re supposed to drive in runs, you’re supposed to lead your team and do the best you can. I think that’s kind of coming into fruition right now where I’m just doing the best I can and stuff is kind of falling for me, happening for me.”Godley, who has a 4.42 ERA, has won five of his last six decisions and has lost only once since July 1. He gave up two hits and one run in 7 2/3 innings in his most recent outing, a 3-1 victory at San Francisco last Wednesday.He has faced the Padres four times this season, once in relief in a 16-inning game July 8, and is 2-0 with a 4.67 ERA against them, with 24 strikeouts in 17 1/3 innings. He gave up six runs in five innings in a no-decision in his most recent start, Aug. 18 at San Diego. He is 3-3 with a 5.23 ERA in 13 career appearances against San Diego.Mitchell, who has a 7.08 ERA, is to make his 13th appearance of the season, his eighth start. He has not pitched since a relief outing June 5, when he gave up five runs in 2 2/3 innings. He was reinstated from the disabled list last Saturday after missing tie with a right elbow impingement.He has never faced the Diamondbacks.“We’re still in discovery mode as far as what guys are going to be with us going forward,” San Diego manager Andy Green told the paper.“He’s got an opportunity to get back to the point where he is a part of our future. He’s going to have to pitch his way there. Nothing is going to be handed to him. We’re definitely going to give him the ball and the opportunity.”

Pied de page des forums

Propulsé par PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2005 Rickard Andersson
Traduction par punbb.fr